Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome to my new Reflexions

Well today is the first day of these pages. I am very excited to be sharing this with everyone. My most recent Reflexions are those which are bothering me. Mostly because I think I know where they are from, then I don't and I am finding it difficult to really hone in on exactly where all of these are taking place.
It all started quite a few years ago when I first began to have dreams of my mother and I deciding to meet up some place, then in these dreams we would invariably 'lose' each other and my surprising panic attacks which would take me to places unknown would ensue.
The strange thing is that my mother is only a phone call away from me in real life and I talk to her often, email, Skype, or face book. So it is not as though I really miss her being in another state. We are still quite close and know this. Yet in my dreams it seems that we are destined to never find each other.
Shopping centres are there, suburbs of Sydney that seem familiar to me are there - She used to live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney so it is a surprise that I cannot quite find the exact places that are showing up in my dreams. I have ventured out to drive around the area and actually found one of the houses which 'features' in my dream only to realise that this house was only three years young, and it was back to front. That is the garage was in the front of the house, where as in my dream it is in the back of the house. Given its location, it seems to be absurdly in the 'general' area or vicinity of the location where it 'should be' however, it is still a little out of sorts when I overlap my memory to its location. Still, it is opposite the park in which I found a tree over which is a treasure map. My spiritual friends found the map for me, which gave me the relieved courage to continue to pursue the meaning of this dream.
That was over 10 years ago now. I am still having these recurring dreams (which are sometimes nearly night mares with the panic that I am feeling at not being able to find her) and know that one day I shall have to drive around these areas with her in the car in the hope that we can together find the meanings of the places I am seeing and the feelings I am experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to comment on this post. Please register or log in to do so.